Little Jo's Nursery and Pre-School Services
Little Jo's Nursery and Pre-School was awarded OUTSTANDING by OFSTED in January 2016. We are passionate about providing high quality care and education for children. We have highly qualified and motivated staff who have a wealth of experience dedicated to each age group. We are highly focused on child development and early education ensuring that children are well prepared for school and their future learning. We encourage children to make choices, to be kind, honest, polite, independent and successful members of nursery and the wider community.
Nursery Sessions are offered as follows:
Please note: 7.30 to 8.00 am is subject to a small additional charge
Full day - 7.30 am to 6.00 pm
This includes breakfast, snack, lunch & Tea.
Morning session - 7.30 am to 1pm.
This includes breakfast, snack and lunch.
Afternoon sessions - 1pm to 6pm.
This includes a snack and tea.
A choice is given at meal times to encourage independent skills.
|0-2 years||2-3 years||3-5 years|
*April 2018-March 2019
Funding for 2 and 3 year olds
We offer the 15 hours free childcare to eligible 2 and 3 year olds and also the 30 hours for those eligible. These hours can be offered in several ways, please contact the nursery for details.
We aim to ensure that the care, activities and experiences provided:
- Are enjoyable and fun for the children
- Are accessible to all children, including those with special educational needs
- Promotes the children’s emotional health and well-being
- Appropriately responds to the children’s needs
- Promotes the children’s independence and self-help skills
- Meets the individual learning needs of all children
- Provides the children with challenging and rewarding activities and experiences
- Include individualised learning opportunities for each child
- Are appropriate for the children’s age/stage of development
- Builds on the children’s own interests and experiences
- Promotes all areas of development and learning
- Ensure a balance of activities and experiences across all areas of learning and development which are planned and informed by the use of our ongoing observations and assessment of each child
- Uses every day routines and experiences as learning opportunities
- Encourages the children to become active, confident and independent learners
- Prepares children for the next stage of their learning and development.
Out of school clubs and holiday clubs
Little Jo's Nursery and Pre-School also run activities and clubs for after school and holidays. We take children up to their 8th birthday.
Breakfast Club: 7.30am - 9am
After School Club: 3pm - 6pm
Holiday Club: 8am - 6pm or 8am - 1pm or 1pm to 6pm
Full or half day sessions available.
Little Jo's Nursery and Pre-School is a great place for children to learn, develop and have fun.
With a lovely outdoor play area and a completely safe and secure environment, we organise outings and activities to keep your child interested, happy and focused.
£22.00- April 2018-March 2019